Who Am I?
Hi! I am Lee Samuel Mendez, 17 years old. I am currently a Grade 12 student at Philippine Christian University-Dasmariñas. I really love my current school because I met my coolest friends here that make me happy since day one of my Senior highschool journeys. I take Humanities and Social Sciences(HuMSS) strand and honestly still undecided what college course I take.
This is my eye color, brown and for me, this symbolizes my personality as a strong person outside but soft-heart inside.
I really loved taking pictures of sunset views because sunset views are one of my stress relievers.
This is my Senior high school classmates and also my best friends that always there for me through my ups and downs, supporting every decision that I make, and to make me happy every time. They are kind of friends that for keeps. I really like how they treat me inside and outside of the school. I am looking forward to seeing each of us wear our Toga's and take pictures holding our Diploma.



Wow nice blog
ReplyDeleteSana all iniintroduce😂😂
ReplyDeleteTaking pictures can really take our stress or problems away.
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog Samyy! Stay strong to u and your girl, Godbless!
Good job
ReplyDeleteNice Blog sam. Stay strong to both of you.
ReplyDeleteVery good. Very nice. Very unique.
ReplyDeleteIt's 11:40 and i suddenly said "SANA ALL" omg men stay strong very nice content
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog. You gave us a tour in your journey being a senior high school student.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice blog, you are so courageous to introduce your love ones!
ReplyDeleteNice blog men and you are proud to introduce your love to the public! Thumbs up👍🏻👍🏻
ReplyDeleteBeing in love really makes us do things with inspiration. Sana all 🧡
ReplyDeleteNICE BLOG SAMMY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! 666 https://josemariobandiola.blogspot.com/2019/11/blog-post_1.html
ReplyDeletecomment ka din sa 'kin HAHAHHAHAHA
Nice blog kuya😀thank for sharing your story😀😊
ReplyDeleteStay strong to the both of youu💕
ReplyDeleteNICE SIS
ReplyDeleteSANA ALL
I enjoyed reading ur blog :)) sana all feniflex Hahhahah stay strong ♡
ReplyDeleteAGAIN A BIG SANA ALL!
ReplyDeletevery nice stay strong
ReplyDeleteWooow nice content💓Thanks for sharing your first ever blog.Keeep it up zer💓
ReplyDeleteI REALLY ENJOY IT,, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LOVELOTS
ReplyDeleteLove your true colors realky make show how you treat others ...keep inspiring people lovelots
DeleteReally enjoyed reading your blog bro, keep it up. Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteNice content good job! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteYou know my dear friend . We are always with you. If ever that girl breaks your heart. We are just one call away. We can drink empi with real friends. God bless to you and staystrong for the both of you
ReplyDeleteStay Strong Nice Content heheh
ReplyDeleteYou really connected your personality with your eyes ha! Nananananannaa gosh this allergies!😂
ReplyDeleteYour eyes looks so amazing! Those eyes must look only to your girl huh! HAHAHAHA kiddingggg!
ReplyDeletestay strong bro!
ReplyDeletenice blog man... 👍
ReplyDeleteThis blog's simple yet full of love💓 Nice work pal! Keep it up!
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading your blog!!
ReplyDeleteNice content , your eye color is unique I liked to have an eyes like that too hehe.✨👀
ReplyDeleteNapakaagalingg😍
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to have someone who supports you always , and also understand your struggles
ReplyDeleteI also REALLY love sunsets.
ReplyDeleteTol ..Nice blog ...I advice to you just keep on dreaming and someday you will achieve it
ReplyDeletenc blog daks!
ReplyDeletekeep being a strong person!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! Love your girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteI like sunsets too!! It really helps me to reduce my stress. Btw I like your blog
ReplyDeleteWOW! SUCH A GREAT INSPIRATION! GWAPO SI SHAUN!
ReplyDeleteThe symbolism used are amazing... Nice
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your wonderful story, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove the content, very relatable ❣
ReplyDeleteI like sunsets too bro! 4
ReplyDeleteNice blog you have a good content
ReplyDeleteNive blog bro. I also met my cool freinds in our school
ReplyDeleteWhat a youthful story! Waiting for your future blogs!!!
ReplyDeleteAim high <3
ReplyDeletenice sana all
ReplyDeletegoodluck brader
Continue being inspired Sam! Keep it up
ReplyDeletePush through your dreams.
ReplyDelete"and i want her to be my last" awwwwe,, cutie :>
ReplyDeleteJust keep on being good to others. Because it will leave you feeling loved for others
ReplyDelete